ParentSquare allows you to change your language setting if users would like to get posts in a different language.1. On the home page select the down arrow next to your name. This will be in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
2. Click on My Account
3. Select "Change this" under the Language Setting.
4. Select your preferred language from the drop down menu and click Save.
Language Settings via iOS App
1. On the home page select the three bars on the upper right-hand corner of the page.
2. Click on Account> Preferences
3. From the Preference screen select Language Setting
4. Once you select your preferred language, it will be updated / saved.
Was this answer helpful?